What is the Difference Between a Church Program and a Church Process?
A wide range of programs are usually offered for most church members. However, most of them have a projected time for conclusion. A church process on the other hand has no projected time for conclusion because it trains members to incorporate life long spiritual growth skills into their daily lives. Members become self-feeders from the Word of God instead of waiting for someone else to feed them. You can imagine how physically anemic you would feel if you just ate once per week. Most Christians just eat once per week on Sunday during a morning sermon. That’s why they remain lethargic, unmotivated, mediocre Christians.
These life-long spiritual growth skills include:
- Listening to Bible teaching at least once per week or more
- Spending time alone with God each day in daily Bible reading and prayer
- Independent Bible study – digging deep into the Word of God
- Memorizing Scripture
- Meditating on God’s Word
- Applying the Bible to our lives
- Praying daily for the opportunity to share our faith
- Becoming a disciple-maker who multiplies spiritually